The Drugs Box® is an easy-to-use, educational tool about drugs, alcohol and substance misuse designed
for service managers and agencies, drugs workers, probation officers, and the police and prison services.
The Drugs Box can be reconfigured to suit the needs of different communities, user groups and audiences
and can be provided in kiosk format or as a software-only option for schools, colleges, prisons and the workplace.
The Drugs Box provides:
- Quick and easy access to up-to-date drugs information, presented in a credible and unthreatening format.
- Constantly up-dated information keeping your team informed.
- Anonymous data gathering and tracking.
- The ability to create and manage on-line questionnaires.
The Drugs Box:
- Has been designed by young people to enable users, clients and drugs misusers to learn and remember more.
- Is a low-cost application, providing a portable, drugs expertise for a wide range of teaching environments, events, schools and workplaces.
- Delivers the latest information on changes in law and best practice, misuse changes, behavioural trends, and the latest health guidance.
- Provides an educational and teaching tool with visual, auditory and graphics-based elements with touch-screen functionality.